Monday, December 26, 2011

"Marley's Ghost" on cover of "Thalo Magazine"


I am very pleased to be the cover artist of this December's issue of "Thalo Magazine." In addition to publishing my first illustration from "A Christmas Carol," the magazine also conducted a short interview with me.

"Thalo Magazine" is a new on-line publication from Chartpak, those same nice folks who bring Grumbacher paint to an art supply store near you. Designed and written by a savvy staff, artists of all levels will find something to enjoy. Take a moment to visit Scrooge's old partner. The PDF is here: www.tonysanto.com/ThaloMagazineCover.pdf

"Marley's Ghost" happens to be the first illustration I created in my New York Studio a few years ago after moving from sunny Florida to cold and grey New York, so it has a special charm for me.

No comments: