Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hax Attack Comic Page


Above is a comic book page I designed for Cyber Griffin's "Hax Attack" game for the iPad and iPhone. I did the entire piece digitally, incorporating elements and textures from the game in order to introduce the user to things like Data Banks, Phishing Keys, Blue Balls, Red Balls, Highways, and of course, Hax himself.
If you missed producer Chad Rogers' appearance on Anderson Cooper, you can learn more about this cool game and how it reinforces good internet security practices by visiting the following link to Cyber Griffin's site:
http://www.hax-attacks.com/hax/index.cfm
One thing I find refreshing with most mobile device games is the ease with which one can jump in and play.  I got a kick watching my 6 year old play the game, as she tried to show me how it's done. Kids these days.

No comments: