Monday, July 18, 2016

WWE SummerSlam at Madison Square Garden!




I recently worked with World Wrestling Entertainment on an upcoming project in development. It's always a pleasure to team with a great group of professionals,  creatives who love what they do and do it with a smile. I've always admired the stellar showmanship of the WWE, the larger than life stories, and the thrilling excitement that the athletes bring to the ring.

                                    
                                    
Attending SummerSlam with my family was a blast. My daughter experienced Madison Square Garden in all it's bling, while my nephew was jumping out of his seat. My cousin, who is a life-long WWE fan, joined us to explain some of the history behind the match-ups.
It's tough being mistaken for John Cena's body double, but I managed. :)

No comments: